Grating Fasteners - Corrosion Resistant & Economical
FGC-01: Commonly used fiberglass grating fasteners: M clips, L clips, C clips, G clips, etc.
Fiberglass grating clips come in a variety of styles and sizes for all types of fiberglass gratings. Clips can be used to secure grating or plate to the supporting structure or fasten adjacent gratings panels to minimize load induced differential deflection. All clips are made of stainless steel 304, 306 or 316L for maximum corrosion resistance and are available in 1", 1-1/2" and 2". All clips are sold as set consisting of clip, bolt, nut and washers.
There are six main clips used to fasten the FRP gratings into place.
- L clip for securing grating to support frames for moderate load.
- M clip secures molded or pultruded panels to a support using two adjacent bearing bars. Recommended for stair treads and most molded and pultruded fiberglass gratings.
- C clip is designed to tie two adjacent panels of molded FRP gratings together.
- J clip for holding one fiberglass grating load bar to the support frame using one bearing bar.
- G clip attaches grating to any structural member flange. It fastens grating to horizontal-facing steel structure.
- F clip provides a simplified method for joining factory edges of adjacent abutting panels.
FGC-02: Stainless steel M clip for both molded and pultruded fiberglass grating.
FGC-03: M clip secures molded panels to a support using two adjacent bearing bars.
FGC-04: C clip for connecting and fixing neighbour FRP gratings.
Inquiry for Our Product
Pursuer Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.